What is cheating though?
There are multiple behaviors people call cheating which are not considered as such at all. Someone found dating around is not considered to be cheating, however if you and a person commits to dating on an exclusive level for some time and the person dates someone else behind your back, well you can call that cheating.
What to do?
Don’t let lies and deceit from another person bring you down to their level
- Wait – Let your feelings calm down, the whole world doesn’t need to know that you’ve been betrayed.
- Friends and counselors – Gather advice from Wise Associates and counselors who can help you go through your emotions smoothly and to process what has taken place.
- Confront The Person – This method is not an easy one but you have to get to the root of the issue so that the healing process can get on the way. Bear in mind though that if you confront without evidence you will most likely be lied to or stair up deep resentment in the person being accused. While confronting, deal with some of the problems and not to focus on the person they’ve cheated with.
- Time Out – You should decide whether or not you are going to try and Salvage the relationship, this could be one of the most important decisions to make. Timeout will give you enough space to get wise advice and also to decide whether the relationship is worth it or not.
- Don’t cause a big scene to bring shame to the other person because you might end up looking, like a fool.
- If you a believer the relationship is worth it even though trust has been shattered is important to let the other person know it’s going to take awhile for the relationship to heal.